Asthma is a chronic condition that affects an overwhelming 20 million Americans. During an asthma attack, the lungs airways (bronchioles) become inflamed, contract and become lined with excessive amounts of mucous causing a restriction of airflow and making it very difficult to breathe.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % DV
- BETEL LEAF (PIPER BETEL) 200MG *
- MUDAR LEAF (Calotropis prosere) 200MG *
- HOLY BASIL (Ocimum sanctum) 200MG *
- GINGER ROOT (Zingiber officinale) 200MG *
- LONG PEPPER FRUIT (Piper longum) 100MG *
- CLOVE FLOWER (Syzyguim aromaticum) 100MG *
* DAILY VALUE NOT ESTABLISHED.
Hydroxypropl Methylcellulose (Capsule)
Note:Consult with a doctor before using this product.
Directions:Take 2 capsules twice daily with food
Vasishta Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd,
#159/A, Survey No 11, Pramod Layout,
Pantarapalya, Bangalore – 560039
Lic. No. AUS-683